The GP3 Series, or GP3 for short, is a single seater motor racing series launched in 2010 as a feeder series for the GP2 Series, introduced by GP2 organiser Bruno Michel.
GP3 follows the entire European leg of the Formula One series and the GP2 series as a support race for the two. In 2012, the series visited the Monaco street circuit after 2 years of attempts, as they were always unable to beforehand due to lack of room. Like the GP2 series, GP3 gives drivers the experience of the Grand Prix environment, and takes advantage of the infrastructure, such as marshals and medical facilities, in place for the Formula One events.
2021/06/23 11:39- -
- Wolff can't imagine Hamilton leaving Mercedes in 2022 ESPN...
2021/06/20 14:30- -
- F1 Rate the Race: 2021 French Grand Prix RaceFans...
2021/06/16 17:25- -
- Ocon inks 3-year extension with Alpine ahead of French GP The Washington Post...
2021/06/16 11:00- -
- F1's Martin and Alex Brundle on crashes and friendly rivalry The Times...
2021/06/13 07:00- -
- Who Is Nikita Mazepin’s Billionaire Father – Dmitry Mazepin? EssentiallySports...